Requirements for a Business Visa
1. Valid passport with minimum 6-month validity and two full blank visa pages.
2. Photocopy of NRC or work permit (foreigner applicable).
3. Visa Form V.2013, affixing one recent photograph, and the information given on the visa form should be correct, complete and true, while the photograph should not be larger than 55mm*44mm and not smaller than 50mm*40mm.
4. Proof of the proposed business visit to Mainland China, e.g. letter issued by the applicant's employing company to confirm his/her proposed business activities in Mainland China.
5. Invitation letter issued by a Chinese company (original copy).
6. Letter issued by a trade body to confirm the applicant's attendance at trade fairs and exhibitions (original copy).
7. Physical Examination Report for the applicants who want to stay in Mainland China over 30 days.
8. Proof of applicant's personal financial standing, e.g. copy of detailed bank statement in the last 3 months, saving account passbook, etc.
9. Proof of applicant's present occupation, e.g. employment letter, business registration certificate, salary slips, etc.
10. Personal interview by visa officer with the first-time Chinese Visa applicants or those who apply for over 30 days' stay.